The Roku Support team helps users in the following ways.
Getting Started- Setup & How-to:
- The users can get help in getting started with Roku devices, including connecting devices to TV, setup, linking Roku devices with an account at roku.com/link, subscribing to services, adding channels, and more.
Remote & Accessories:
- In this, the users can get help with Roku remotes and accessories, including setting up TV volume & power control, pairing a remote, using power adapters, voice commands, cables, wireless speaker, and headphone accessories.
Network- Wireless & Wired Connections:
- Here, the users can get help in troubleshooting network issues, including connecting the Roku device to public networks, home Wi-Fi network, troubleshooting ethernet connections & wireless issues, and optimizing streaming performance.
Roku Device Features, Settings, & Update:
- The users can get help in configuring Roku device settings, assistance with updates, using Roku OS features such as adjusting audio settings and display type, screen mirroring, and using Guest Mode.
- Here, the users get help with video and audio playback issues, HDCP messages, TV compatibility & display type recognition, troubleshooting playback errors, and resolving power issues.
Accounts, Billing, and Orders:
- From here, the users can get assistance with managing a Roku account on the web or device, billing or subscription questions, logging into my.roku.com, promotions, www.roku.com orders, and more.
Channel Issues & Questions:
- The users can get help in troubleshooting the Roku device’s channels, including logging in to, adding or removing channels, activating or authenticating a channel, assistance contacting channel publishers, and more.
Roku Mobile App:
- Here, the users can get help with the Roku Mobile App on iOS and Android, using remote controls functionality, adding channels, playing content from the Roku channel, and more.